Sunday, December 15, 2013

# MaxiMatic ETS-630B Elite Cuisine 150-Watt Coffee Grinder, Black

Cheap MaxiMatic ETS-630B Elite Cuisine 150-Watt Coffee Grinder, Black

MaxiMatic ETS-630B Elite Cuisine 150-Watt Coffee Grinder, Black By From Maximatic

List Price : $15.99

Get the Special Price at $13.73









The Elite Cuisine Coffee Grinder processes up to to 4 ounces of coffee beans, spices, nuts, or dry herbs. Its durable stainless steel blades are activated by an easy press pulse switch. Its compact design and wrap around cord storage feature makes this unit a space saver







  • Amazon Sales Rank: #15264 in Kitchen & Housewares

  • Color: Black

  • Brand: Maximatic

  • Model: ETS-630B

  • Dimensions: 4.50" h x
    7.75" w x
    4.50" l,
    2.00 pounds


Features



  • Grind coffee beans, spices, nuts and more

  • 4oz/36 Grams capacity

  • Stainless steel blades

  • Easy press pulse switch

  • Semi-transparent cover

  • 150 watts

  • BPA Free

  • Wrap around cord storage





Most helpful customer reviews


24 of 24 people found the following review helpful.

5GREAT GRINDER!!!


By J. Tregaro

we have a keurig coffee maker with theEkobrew Cup, Refillable Cup for Keurig K-cup Brewers, Brown, 1-Countso we dont need a big grinder, and every little grinder we had in the past alway broke over a short amount of time, and all we grind is coffee, so I found this grinder on amazon and it's a new item that was listed recently, and we got the grinder a couple days ago and this thing is GREAT!!, it's quiet, grinds fast and it's small, I attached some pictures of how big it is. I recommend this grinder to everyone wanting a cup of coffee, it's also the perfect size for the regular coffee makers that make 5 cups at once.


21 of 21 people found the following review helpful.

5Very Quiet


By C. Rapha

This is by far the best coffee grinder I have ever had. It is an excellent bargain. I love the quietness feature. I like to grind a cup of coffee about 2am and I am sure I woke others in the apartments around me. Now I don't have to worry, it is very quiet, with lots of power. I love the grind, perfect for my moka coffee maker.


21 of 22 people found the following review helpful.

5effective


By Skip

this is a great grinder for the price, this is a recommended buy for the price quite and effective, i can grind my beans at anytime with out waking anyone up.


See all 63 customer reviews...

{INJECT}

No comments:

Post a Comment