Monday, November 25, 2013

# Secura Electric Coffee and Spice Grinder with Stainless-Steel Blades

Cheap Secura Electric Coffee and Spice Grinder with Stainless-Steel Blades

Secura Electric Coffee and Spice Grinder with Stainless-Steel Blades By From Secura

List Price : $49.99

Get the Special Price at $18.99









Electric grinder for coffee bean and spices; Build-in smart overheat protection, extend motor life span; Lid safety lock, On/Off switch; Stainless steel blade and stainless steel exterior; Cord wrap base







  • Amazon Sales Rank: #1882 in Kitchen & Housewares

  • Model: SP-7415


Features



  • Electric grinder for coffee bean and spices

  • Build-in smart overheat protection, extend motor life span

  • Lid safety lock, On/Off switch

  • Stainless steel blade and stainless steel exterior

  • Cord wrap base





Most helpful customer reviews


34 of 35 people found the following review helpful.

5Spice grinder


By Tate

Bought this bad boy for about $13, marked down from $49. My last grinder was all plastic and eventually cracked. I bought this mainly to grind spices, and it works great. I'm surprised how quiet it is. I usually grind in pulses, so overheating wont be a concern. One thing I thought was weird, is that you can't remove the grinder bowl. It's all one piece, but clean up is pretty east. I love how heavy duty it is, I'm hoping it will last several years.


30 of 33 people found the following review helpful.

5Awesome!!


By Tiger-Lily

Ok...let's get a few things straight about some of the previous reviews.

1. It has a sticker on the front AND it specifically states DO NOT RUN FOR MORE THAN 30 SECONDS AT A TIME. If you do this, don't complain when it burns out.

2. Who cares who made it? I'm not Chinese and I found that review offensive and rude.

Now, onto my actual review.

I paid about $13 and I got it expedited to me. I'm using it as a spice grinder and it works very well. I followed the instructions and I've had no issues. I usually run it for 5-10 seconds, stop, and then run for another 5-10 seconds and it ground up my flax seed, cinnamon, and nutmeg just fine. I love this thing! For under $13 I have no complaints about it.

Just a side note though for you coffee drinkers. If you are making coffee for more than 1-2 people, the reservoir is very small. If I were a coffee drinker, it would definitely annoy me...but since I'm only using it for spices, it's perfect for me and easy to clean.


14 of 14 people found the following review helpful.

5Works well, convenient


By T. Yang

A long timer user of the best-seller Krupps coffee grinder (owns 2) - needed a third one and decided to give this model a try. The grinder well is a bit smaller than Krupps, but with the top cover being small, no ground coffee gets caught on the top cover so that no grind is spilled as I use the grinder. With the Krupps model, I sometimes but inevitably spill some grind on the surface where I would be working. Also with the closing of the top cover engaging the safety switch, one had operation is possible - which I did not think was a big deal at first, but it is much more convenient and being able to see through the clear top cover, I actually can see what is happening in the grind chamber and can control the fineness of the grind. Yes, the first time I used it, I wasn't sure whether I was engaging the safety switch securely, but from the second time on, the safety switch engaged smoothly and so far, is staying locked until I turn to open the cover. The metal finish provides a different and refreshing look from the all plastic Krupps grinder as well. I recommend it heartedly.


See all 80 customer reviews...

{INJECT}

No comments:

Post a Comment